Corporate Massage For Him or Her
Corporate massages, also known as seated or chair massages, employs many soothing and refreshing treatments that do not require messy lotions and oils, and allow the individual to remain fully clothed. They are slightly different from other forms of massages, such as Swedish, Shiatsu, hot stone, and many more. Unlike other modalities of massage, where you lie on a table only covered in a towel or sheet, you get to keep your clothes on with corporate massages, and you lie on a special chair, face down.
Corporate massages can be done in the middle of a hectic day at work, and these treatments can range between 5 minutes to 30 minutes in duration. They often do not go beyond 30 minutes, since they are intended to fit into your busy schedule in the office.
These treatments are paid by the owner of the company instead of the employee, and are usually part of a wellness program for employees. Methods for reducing stress, like corporate massage, are a crucial component to guarantee the well-being and happiness of your staff.
Offering an employee wellness treatment will provide your workforce a means to deal with the daily work tension, which can produce negative psychological and physiological effects if not managed. Relaxing and soothing therapies, like corporate massages, are one excellent way of managing such issues. In addition, employers, at times, provide them as an incentive or as a special treat for an office event or employee appreciation day.
You, as an employer, have certain obligations concerning the mental well-being and particularly the health of your employees. Granted that you give salaries, bonuses and other perks like restaurant voucher, or couples day spa gift, you can go a step further in showing how much you care and value them. Such an act can boost their spirits, as well as inspire them, resulting in a healthier, positive and motivated staff, which will ultimately make your business successfully and profitable.
Corporate Massage – Its Benefits to Employers
- Saves you money and increases you revenue by boosting motivation and productivity through energized and healthier workforce
- Saves your company money by making sure that sick leaves, as well as absenteeism are minimized
- Saves you money by keeping valuable staff members and talents by way of enhanced worker benefits and morale
- Saves you money on illnesses related to stress, which are increasingly prevalent among workers nowadays specially when they are pregnant.
Corporate Massage – Its Benefits to Employees
- Minimizes fatigue, stress and tension
- Alleviates migraines and headaches
- Stabilizes the mind
- Improves blood flow
- Aids relax the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system
- Boosts mental concentration and focus
- Decreases insomnia and stimulates healthy sleep patterns
- Helps stop thinking about work-related anxiety
- Calms down blood pressure
- Aids in treating muscle pulls and tendons
- Boosts morale
- Alleviates muscle pain in the fingers, wrists, arms, neck, shoulders, back, and legs that is a result of working hours on the keyboard and at the desk
- Encourages your workers to be proactive with regard to their health and become aware of how important it is to spend some time away from working, regardless of their busy workload or schedule.
- Looking for a Christmas Gift Idea for Employee ?
- Why not to buy a gift voucher for a day spa ? Everyone likes to be pampered, a perfect gift for this Christmas.
- Sydney Massage Blog Topics
Contact Ayurve Spa Sydney on 02 82974844