Acne Skin Treatments
Acne is the most infectious skin disease which afflicted most of the young people. It has been recorded that approximately 85% of the teenagers and adults face this skin disorder. Sometimes, people overlook and ignore this acne problem. However, it could be dangerous to leave acne untreated as it can leave a permanent mark on your face. Therefore, always keep in mind that you have to treat acne properly and promptly. You will have to understand that acne scarring treatments are available and you can easily get rid of acne once you firmly decide to follow proper treatment.
Causes of acne skin concerns:
There are several causes of acne which mostly occurs in adult age people due to hormonal changes. However, some other reasons that affect the oil glands and promote acne are:
- Improper feeding habits
- Irregular earring, improper food, fatty foods and others
- Chronic constipation
How can Acne skin be treated?
There are several home remedies available that surely help you to reduce acne and enable people to get rid of acne.
- Boil 50 gm raspberry and strawberry with 1.5 liters of water for 3 minutes and prepare a paste of that mixture. Applying this pack will give you soothing and itching-free skin.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most beneficial acne scarring treatments that is used by maximum people these days. Aloe Vera has the acne healing properties. There are several soaps and gels made of Aloe Vera available in the market.
- Boil 3 tea bags with dried basil and apply it on your face and then rinse it off after some time.
- Orange peel is one of the best acne treatments for getting rid of acne skin.
- Not boiled milk mix with gram flour and prepare the mixture which is the best and effective treatment for getting rid of acne.
- Fresh lime juice mix with half glass of boiled milk is proved to be the best acne scarring treatments in order to cure pimples, cracked skins and blackheads.
- Apply ripe tomatoes on your face for one hour and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Drink water as much as you can.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder with mint juice and apply it on your face and rinse it off after sometime.
Disclaimer: The above solution should not be applied without consulting a Herbalist or Ayurvedic Practitioner
For Professional How can Acne Treated it is recommended to visit a Beauty Skin Clinic.
- IPL & Laser Acne Treatment is available which could cost $100-$300 per session.
- Dermalogica Medibac facials are also recommended for Acne Treatments