Let go of the tension in your mind and body with a rejuvenating massage at the hands of skilled therapists in Sydney. Life at times can be quite stressful, sinking us into tightness and unbalance, and at such times, we need some assistance in relieving ourselves of the pain and aches.
Massaging has been an integral tool throughout history, across cultures, as a means of repairing the body and soul. Studies show that around ninety percentage of diseases are stress related, so there is no denying the power of a therapeutic massage in eliminating anxieties and pressures.
What are health benefits from Massages?
Getting a day spa massage treatment has many benefits, other than just reducing fatigue and increasing energy and circulation. Bodywork treatments can:
- Reduce lower-back pain and enhance motion.
- Stimulate lymph flow to increase immunity.
- Help recover from medication dependence.
- Stretch and exercise atrophied and weak muscles and give them strength.
- Increase joint flexibility, especially in athletes as they recover from heavy workouts.
- Reduce scar tissue and stretch marks and help in tissue regeneration.
- Improve circulation, thereby pumping nutrients and oxygen to organs and tissues.
- Relief from cramps and spasms.
- Relief from migraine pain.
What types of massages are there?
Moreover, having a relaxing massage would often help you gain a sense of clarity and perspective. The body’s emotional balance gets revitalised, providing you with physical and mental benefits.
At a day spa, we provide you with a variety of treatments and a combination of techniques that can alleviate your muscle strains, tension or injury. Our skilled therapists provide professional and quality service to make you feel right at home.
We offer treatments in a private room, with gentle relaxing music and sweet aromas filling the air. The warm beds to relax on and the warm essential oils used will ease the tension out of your muscles.
A soothing ambience and solitude in relaxing your worries off is one way to spruce up the body and soul. But you can also take the time to indulge and reconnect with your beloved, and enjoy an intimate and romantic spa day at Ayurve through the couples massage.
Additionally, we provide our clients special discounts and day spa massage packages for special occasions. We know exactly what you are looking for in a remedial massage, and our accomplished masseurs aim to deliver.
At Ayurve Spa, we can virtually lift your tension away and leave you floating in bliss.
Types of massage therapy techniques?
Massages Sydney CBD
|Day Spa Treatments||Time||Massage Pricelist||BookMassages||Buy Massages|
|Relaxing Back & Scalp Massage||30 min||$65.00|
|Relaxing Back & Scalp Massage||45 min||$90.00|
|Relaxing Swedish Massage||60 min||$115.00|
|Relaxing Swedish Massage||75 min||$130.00|
|Ayurve Signature Massage||90 min||$160.00|
|Deep Tissue/Remedial Massage||45 min||$90.00|
|Deep Tissue/Remedial Massage||60 min||$120.00|
|Pregnancy Massage||60 min||$115.00|
|Pregnancy Massage||75 min||$130.00|
|Aromatherapy Massage||60 min||$115.00|
|Indian Head Massage|
|Indian Foot Massage|
|Couples Relaxing Massage||60 min||$230.00|
|Ayurvedic Therapeutic Body Massage||75 min||$130.00|
|"Shirodhara" Ayurvedic Massage & Oil pouring||90 min||$185.00|
|Relaxing Body Scrub+Massage 90minutes||90 min||$160.00|
|Himalayan Stone Massage 75 minutes|
(not available on Wednesday's)
|Remedial Massage||75 Min||$135.00|
|Remedial Massage||60 min||$120.00|
|Remedial Massage||45 min||$95.00|
* Health Fund Rebate available on selected days only please call spa to confirm.0282974844
Corporate Massage – A Great Reward for Employees
Corporate Massage For Him or Her
Corporate massages, also known as seated or chair massages, employs many soothing and refreshing treatments that do not require messy lotions and oils, and allow the individual to remain fully clothed. They are slightly different from other forms of massages, such as Swedish, Shiatsu, hot stone, and many more. Unlike other modalities of massage, where you lie on a table only covered in a towel or sheet, you get to keep your clothes on with corporate massages, and you lie on a special chair, face down.
Corporate massages can be done in the middle of a hectic day at work, and these treatments can range between 5 minutes to 30 minutes in duration. They often do not go beyond 30 minutes, since they are intended to fit into your busy schedule in the office.
These treatments are paid by the owner of the company instead of the employee, and are usually part of a wellness program for employees. Methods for reducing stress, like corporate massage, are a crucial component to guarantee the well-being and happiness of your staff.
Offering an employee wellness treatment will provide your workforce a means to deal with the daily work tension, which can produce negative psychological and physiological effects if not managed. Relaxing and soothing therapies, like corporate massages, are one excellent way of managing such issues. In addition, employers, at times, provide them as an incentive or as a special treat for an office event or employee appreciation day.
You, as an employer, have certain obligations concerning the mental well-being and particularly the health of your employees. Granted that you give salaries, bonuses and other perks like restaurant voucher, or couples day spa gift, you can go a step further in showing how much you care and value them. Such an act can boost their spirits, as well as inspire them, resulting in a healthier, positive and motivated staff, which will ultimately make your business successfully and profitable.
Corporate Massage – Its Benefits to Employers
- Saves you money and increases you revenue by boosting motivation and productivity through energized and healthier workforce
- Saves your company money by making sure that sick leaves, as well as absenteeism are minimized
- Saves you money by keeping valuable staff members and talents by way of enhanced worker benefits and morale
- Saves you money on illnesses related to stress, which are increasingly prevalent among workers nowadays specially when they are pregnant.
Corporate Massage – Its Benefits to Employees
- Minimizes fatigue, stress and tension
- Alleviates migraines and headaches
- Stabilizes the mind
- Improves blood flow
- Aids relax the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system
- Boosts mental concentration and focus
- Decreases insomnia and stimulates healthy sleep patterns
- Helps stop thinking about work-related anxiety
- Calms down blood pressure
- Aids in treating muscle pulls and tendons
- Boosts morale
- Alleviates muscle pain in the fingers, wrists, arms, neck, shoulders, back, and legs that is a result of working hours on the keyboard and at the desk
- Encourages your workers to be proactive with regard to their health and become aware of how important it is to spend some time away from working, regardless of their busy workload or schedule.
- Looking for a Christmas Gift Idea for Employee ?
- Why not to buy a gift voucher for a day spa ? Everyone likes to be pampered, a perfect gift for this Christmas.
- Sydney Massage Blog Topics
Contact Ayurve Spa Sydney on 02 82974844