Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, pain-free exfoliation skin treatment. The machine used buffs the dead epidermal layers of your skin and uses suction which is beneficial to dislodging any comedones and blackhead extractions. when combined with a facial, the technique promotes brightening and detoxification
Ends 31st August 2018
Available Tues-Friday Only
1. Microdermabrasion -$49 Normally $99
Cleanse, Micro, Post Balm finished with Spf 50+ application
2. Microdermabrasion + 30min Express Facial -$119 Normally $169
3. LED Light Therapy + Microdermabrasion -$89 Normally $188
This deal ends 31st August not valid with any other offers, Gift Certificate redemption or Coupons
Book Microdermabrasion Specials Now
What is the usual cost of Microdermabrasion ?
|Microdermabrasion Treatments||Normal Price||Now||Save%||Book Now|
|Microdermabrasion 1 session||$99.00||$89.00||10%|
|Microdermabrasion *Add on to any Facial||$99.00||$49.00||50%|
|Microdermabrasion+30min Aspect Facial||$169||$119||30%|
*It can take 20-30 minutes $89 as a stand alone treatment.
*you can also choose it as an “Add On” for $49 to any Facial.. This will replace the exfoliation stage in your Facial, giving you optimum results.
How does Microdermabrasion work? Here are 5 important steps
- We start the treatment with Gentle Cleanse to remove makeup and oil from the skin
- The skin will then be pre prepped and a brief analysis to ensure your skin type/Fitzpatrick and Barrier function is suitable and it good condition for the Microdermabrasion treatment
- If suitable our Skin therapist will perform the Microdermabrasion on the full face. 1 to 3 passes can be made depending on the skin type and condition. We will also choose the correct Grit according to your skin type. Grits being Light, Med and Coarse.
- This treatment will remove of 1-2 layers of fine epidermal dead skin cells, promote blood flow to area, and stimulate oxygen and nutrients to promote healthy skin. Its can also loosen superficial comedones and black heads. Think of it as an intense cleanse & deep exfoliation.
- Afterwards the skin will protected with an eye-cream, after soothing balm and Spf50.
Microdermabrasion is excellent for prepping your skin prior to other deeper treatments and enabling products to penetrate deeper into the lower epidermis. It is important that we follow proper steps to give you full results. The Dermafrac Microdermasion is extremely hygienic compared to other types of Microdermabrasion available. Each Micro head is disposable, so we are NOT using the same head on each clients, ensuing you are getting the most high grade, hygienic and best results each visit.
Microdermabrasion is great to pre -condition skin for Clinical peels OR Laser treatments in the future.
How many Microdermabrasion treatments do I need?
- It is recommended to have at least 3-6 treatments if targeting a specific skin concern
- Treatments can be done every 2-3 weeks depending on skin type and also depending on type of intense skin treatments you be having.
Do I need to prepare my skin or have a consultation prior Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion is suitable for most skin types, However certain skin types/Fitzpatricks (4 and above) may need to prepped if the therapist sees any indication of existing pigmentation/ sever dehydration on the skin or the skin might be reactive. In this case we will always recommend another treatment that is non mechanical and can promote the same effectiveness and brightening as a Microdermabrasion session
- Please note some medications and skin care products containing AHA’s BHA’s or prescription strength VIT A can also contraindicate a microdermabrasion.
- Recent Sun exposure is not recommended prior to a Microdermabrasion treatment, your Therapist may also decline the treatment if this can been seen or stated on your consultation form
Why do I need Microdermabrasion treatment ?
If your skin has these concerns then it will benefit you the most:-
- Dull Skin
- Superficial Acne Scars
- Discoloration/uneven skin complexion
- Fine lines
- Enlarged pores
Is Micro-Dermabrasion Treatment Safe ?
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- Our experienced aestheticians can perform only not just any therapists.
- It is designed to improve complexion of your skin.
- Please consult prior to your booking via email or phone if your Pregnant, have Sensitive/Reactive Skin, Fitzpatrick 4 or above Skin type, Rosacea, eczema, lupus, open sores or lesions as it may not suit!
Prices for Microdermabrasion
|Cosmeceutical Facials||Normal Price||Now||Save%||Book|
|Aspect Age Reverse Treatment 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Aspect Medi Detox Treatment (includes extractions) 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Aspect Skin Brightening Facial 60min||$130||$120||12%|
|Societe/Aspect Oxygenating Facial 75min||$159||$159||0%|
|Aspect Customised Facial 60min*||$130||$120||12%|
|Society Oxygenating Express Facial 45min||$110||$95||13%|
|PCA Intensive Mask Add-on||$25||0%|
|Aspect Express Facial 30min||$95||$65||13%|
Other Facial Skin Rejuvenation -Dermafrac Treatment options are Micro Skin Needling, LED- , Laser Facial Rejuvenation and Skin Tightening. If you want to remove unwanted hair from the face try our Facial Laser Hair Removal.
Book Your next special treatment now.
Reviews-about our treatments and read about Benefits of Microderma
Submit your review
This was my first microdermabrasion treatment, highly recommend for all agesthank you Ayurve for this experience
Thank you for your feedback and hope you will come back again soon for your microdermabrasion treatments
Fast and instant results