Skin Brushing to Reduce Cellulite
Most people are completely unaware of the importance of the skin and it’s functions, therefore it is somewhat overlooked other than the daily ritual of showering or bathing.
The skin is not just a protective covering for the body; it plays a very important part in the elimination of waste products, sometimes being referred to as the third kidney.
A healthily functioning skin is capable of, and should, eliminate 1kg or more of waste acids daily. Any disturbed function or encumbrance of the skin shows in the outer edge of the iris as a dark scurf rim, being a good indication that the skin itself needs attention.
If the skin becomes encumbered, and has poor elimination, added strain is placed on the internal organs, causing them to eliminate much more toxic waste materials then necessary. This can eventually lead to such complaints as kidney disorders, liver complaints, migraine headaches, epilepsy and convulsions.
This situation can be helped in a few simple ways. Firstly wear light clothing, expose the body to as much fresh air as possible, and most important of all, begin skin brushing daily.
All you need to do is to buy a good vegetable fibre skin brush with reasonable firm bristles. Then each day, before you have bathed or showered, dry skin brush. It is most important to emphasise here that skin brushing must only be done on DRY SKIN.
Why Body Skin Brushing?
The whole body must be brushed. As a general rule the lower torso should be brushed up towards the heart and the upper torso should be brushed down towards the heart. At first it is advisable to begin with a gentle action then build up towards a more vigorous brushing. This will increase the blood circulation to all parts of the body, helping the skin to eliminate uric acid, catarrh and other wastes.
You may notice the skin appears flaky and white to begin with, but this is only dead cells and accumulated soap being loosened. You will soon notice that the skin takes on a healthy colour and texture as well as an overall improvement in the body’s function and general health.
SUMMARY BODY BRUSHING:
To maximise the effects of your treatment please ensure you :
- Drink 2 litres of filtered or spring water before and after treatment (Not soda or carbonated water).
- Follow a Low GI diet with protein with every meal.
- Exercise for at least half an hour following each treatment (preferably within 6 hours of the treatment) to stimulate lymphatic activity and follow a suitable daily exercise plan.
- Skin brush daily before showering in between treatments (a handout will be provided).
- No alcohol for 48 hours after treatment.
- No hot shower (warm is ok), bath or sauna after the Ultrasound treatment.
BODY FAT CAVITATION & CELLULITE TREATMENTS:
|Treatment||Normal Price||Special Price||Save||Price Per Session|
|Free Trial 30min||$150||$0||100%||$000.00|
|Fat Cavitation 30minx1||$150||$140||6%||$140.00|
|Fat Cavitation 60 minx1||$300||$199||33%||$199.00|
|Fat Cavitation 60 minx3||$900||$498||44%||$166.00|
|Fat Cavitation 60 minx6||$1800||$900||50%||$150.00|
* 60min session covers full area eg both thighs or both arms or both legs etc
* Prices are subject to change anytime with 1 day(s) notice, this offer cannot be used with any other discount offers, coupons, corporate discounts or vip membership or existing gift vouchers and credits.
*Special price period Ends on 30 SEPT 2015.
*Packages expiry: 30min session within 30 days, 60min within 45 days
* Treatments are most effective when they are done within 2- 4 days interval.
[makesOffer] Fat Cavitation Sessions 20-30 min | $150.00[/makesOffer]
[makesOffer] Fat Cavitation Sessions 40-60 min | $300.00[/makesOffer]
Packages available upon request. Try our free 30min trial session.