Ayurve Spa Gift Voucher/Certificate Terms
Loyalty Programme & Point Systems
When becoming a client of Ayurve, you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & terms of business:
- The booking fee for all treatments 30min & over is 50% of the treatment value. To secure your booking, credit card details must be supplied at the time of your booking. This fee is refundable provided at least 24 hours cancellation notice is given via email (email@example.com)
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule.
- 48-96 hours prior your appointment we send you SMS confirmation with the day & time of your appointment if you have supplied us with your mobile number. Upon receipt of this SMS we request you to reply ‘yes’, so it automatically confirms your appointment on our system. Please call us 24 hours prior your appointment if you wish to reschedule otherwise 100% of your treatment fee will be charged.
If you forget to cancel or don’t show up, 100% fee is applicable, which will be deducted from your credit card or gift voucher. Ayurve rosters staff and guarantees your booking times and will not allocate other clients.
Make sure you have the following information handy and read the conditions below prior purchasing our gift certificate:
- Valid Credit card ( visa, master, diners, american express).
- Delivery name & address, contact number including email.
- Any specific instruction including your details that has to be written on the gift certificate.
Terms & Conditions:
- You need to advice & present the gift certificate at the time of booking and visit.
- Ayurve has the right to reject any booking, if the voucher is not presented.
- Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferrable without Ayurve’s written consent.
- Our Gift Certificate are valid for 6 months or have set expiry dates. If you do not use the certificate prior the expiry date it will be it will be irrecoverable.
- Gift Certificates cannot be extended if you contact us after the expiry date. Charges may apply upto 10% of the gift certificate if 4 weeks extension is required prior expiry date.
- Reasons may be given in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Certificate issued cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or used against other offers. Ayurve doesnt take any responsibility if your email giftcertificate is not reached in time due to Spam Filter or AntiVirus etc. To avoid, please add email@example.com on outlook or email address book.
- Online Registration: it is recommended to save the login and password for you to access info on your gift certificate.
- Gift Certificate value or service can be changed if advised within 24 hours. Any cost incurred for the change like credit card processing fee, postage will be charged to the client.
- If you do not cancel your booking prior 24 hours, Ayurve has the right to forfeit the gift certificate.
- Surcharge of 15% may apply on weekends and public holidays please check at the time of booking. The treatments your select at Ayurve are reserved specially for you.
- We thank you for your understanding, as this helps us to provide you with quality service.
- We do not refund any packages/or part packages. We will gladly give you credit of the remaining value to use on other service or product.
- Issued gift vouchers can not be used against any discounted treatments or be used in conjuction with any other offer.
- Less then 24hr cancellations will incur 100% of the treatment charge, series, vouchers.
Loyalty Points Program
Terms and Conditions:
- Ayurve No longer offers points system.
- Ayurve has new paid membership as a loyalty programme and offers regular deals and discounts to members only.
Our opening hours are from :
Monday to Wednesday 9am to 7.00pm
Friday 9am to 7.30pm
Saturdays 9.00am to 6pm
Public Holidays subject to bookings and enquiries please contact spa 14 days prior
Remarketing Advertising Policy
We are using Google Adwords remarketing to advertise online. So third -party vendors like Google show your ads on sites across the Internet. These third -party vendors also use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads, than please use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Submit your review